Sponsored by: The Law Offices of Vincent W. Davis
Throughout our lives, we encounter tough situations. When these times roll around, it is best to have people around you, with your best interest in mind.
Our Team, here at the Law Offices of Vincent W. Davis wants to hear how Students everywhere “Pick Up” one another!
We will award the Student with the most inspiring story.
To Submit your Story:
Include: Your full name, School Name, and Grade Number
Describe a time, when you
Were in a tough situation and
Someone helped pick you back up.
Send Your Pick Up Story Online!
The Law Offices of Vincent W. Davis & Associates is pleased to announce a scholarship available to students anticipating attending college in the fall of 20XX and who have been in the foster care system. The $1,000 scholarship is intended to help defray first-year expenses for students that have been accepted into a college anywhere in the United States.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The scholarship is open to ALL people. Not just citizens of the US.
- Recipient is accepted, and will be attending their first year college in the fall of 2016.
- Academic achievement as reflected by a high school cumulative minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Must have been in a foster care program.
Applicants must submit the following by XXXX 00, 2017:
- A completed resume.
- One to three (1-3) page typed essay on the topic: How I would change foster care.
- An official and complete copy of high school transcripts.
- An acceptance letter from a college within the United States.
- Must provide evidence of having been in foster care system.
- Scholarship is to be used exclusively for college tuition and related expenses.
- A check for $1,000 will be made payable to the award recipient’s directly to cover these expenses.
- Recipient is expected to submit receipts in accordance with IRS regulations.
- Scholarship award recipient will be notified of the selection on or about XXXXX 00, 2017.
Completed applications must be submitted no later than XXXX 00, 2017. Application materials should be mailed (or e-mailed in PDF format) to:
The Law Offices of Vincent W. Davis and Associates
% Scholarship Program
150 North Santa Anita Ave,
Arcadia, CA 91006